DO YOU STRIVE FOR GREATER CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Customer Service Training
- Create point-of-service differentiation
- Develop effective listening techniques and data gathering
- Respond with empathy and understanding
- Understand the nuances of phone and online service
- Effectively correspond and follow-through
- Work in challenging situations
- Respect cultural differences
- Foster an environment of dignity and respect
Effective customer service recognizes the importance of both internal and external customers. Respect, dignity, courtesy and responsiveness are the foundation for attracting and maintaining clients.
One Purpose Performance has developed customer service training programs for a wide variety of organizations, from non-profits to Fortune 500 companies.